Here are two examples of two random satisfying days of vegan fruitarian food for one female and one male persons.
How is your "perfect" day of food looks like?
Yesterday was one of mine (Fruitarian Lena):
- two glasses of freshly made organic orange juice,
- a great smoothie with strawberries, purple grapes, bananas and oranges,
- ~50 g of organic raw zucchini chips (with sesame and sunflower seeds),
- a few dehydrated tomatoes,
- tried 4-5 pea sprouts for the first time,
- a big bowl of organic blueberries and blackberries,
- a pound pack (1/2 kg) of very ripe dark red organic strawberries!
A response from a guy:
I started with a smoothie today for breakfast (coconut water, 2 bananas, flax seeds, 3 cups of frozen berries/peaches) and a kg of strawberries.
My lunch was a salad 2 yellow bell peppers, 1/2 kg of tomatoes, 1/4 kg cucumbers, 2 small lemons for juice, with blended flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds and dried mint, cumin etc...
Then for dinner I had a handful of peanuts, another kg of strawberries, and juiced 1.5 kgs of carrots, 1 lemon and 2 apples.