All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
William of Ockham
Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.
Lifestyle - interests, opinions, and behavioural orientations of an individual, group, or culture.
Personal lifestyle typically reflects individual attitudes, way of life, values, world view, and personal identity. Not all aspects of a lifestyle are voluntary. Surrounding social and technical systems can constrain the lifestyle choices available to the individual. Location is important factor of lifestyle. The nature of the neighborhood in which a person resides affects the set of lifestyles available to that person due to differences in degrees of affluence and proximity to natural and cultural environments.
Lifestyle may include views on politics, religion, health, and intimacy.
For example, "green lifestyle" means holding beliefs and engaging in activities that consume fewer resources and produce less harmful waste, and deriving a sense of self from holding these beliefs and engaging in these activities.