All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Lifestyle vlogs - videos and short films - by Lena, a vegan fruitarian European in California
After a too short night sleep :)
Two-hour exercise outside on Saturday in SoCal (California).
Top 20 Tags
There is no fundamental difference between man and animals in their ability to feel pleasure and pain, happiness, and misery.
A plant-based diet is a diet of any animal (including humans) based on foods derived from plants, including vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits, but with few or no animal products.
"Plant-based diet" has been used to refer to the following diets:
- Vegan diet - no food from animal sources.
- Fruitarian - consists primarily of fruit.
- Raw vegan - food is uncooked and sometimes dehydrated.
- Vegetarian - plant foods, may include eggs and dairy, but no meat.
- Ovo-lacto vegetarian - includes dairy and eggs.
- Ovo vegetarian - includes eggs but no dairy.
- Lacto vegetarian - includes dairy but no eggs.
- Pescatarian - diet with eggs, dairy and seafood.
- Semi-vegetarian - with occasional inclusion of meat.