All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Stories about fruitarian experiences and observations.
Thank you for being here. If you would like to submit your story on any fruitarianism related subject to be published on this fruitarian network, please follow these steps:
- Please log in or register.
- Write your fruitarian story.
- You can do so in another text editor of your choice, copy your writing from there, and paste it in the site editor here.
- Give it a title.
- Check the spelling.
- Allow some time for review.
- Category: Fruitarian Stories
Top 20 Tags
A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid.
Provided by diet, phenylalanine can be converted into another amino acid, tyrosine, in the body. Tyrosine is used to synthesize two key neurotransmitters that promote alertness: dopamine and norepinephrine.
It has 3 forms:
- L-phenylalanine - most common, the form in which phenylalanine is incorporated into the body’s proteins;