All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Fruitarian Stories and Thoughts
Stories about fruitarian experiences and observations.
Thank you for being here. If you would like to submit your story or thoughts on any fruitarianism-related subject to be published on this fruitarian network, please follow these steps:
- Please log in or register.
- Write your fruitarian post.
You can do so in another text editor of your choice, copy your writing from there, and paste it in the site editor here.
- Check the spelling.
- Give it a title.
Top 20 Tags
There is no fundamental difference between man and the higher animals in their mental faculties . . . The lower animals, like man, manifestly feel pleasure and pain, happiness, and misery.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.