Fruitarian Pink Panther :) What would you do?
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
New and Revised Responses
- Poor Trees
- FruitDate - Fruitarian Dating Group Note
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
We live in the best of all possible worlds.
Nutrient-dense foods are foods that have a lot of nutrients but relatively few calories.
Nutrient-dense foods and beverages contain: vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and other beneficial substances that may have positive health effects.
They are also naturally lean or low in saturated fat, and have little or no added saturated fat, sugars, refined starches, and sodium.
Examples of nutrient dense foods are: beans and peas, fresh fruit, unsalted nuts and seeds, vegetables, whole grains - most fruitarian foods are nutrient-dense.