Even love is not an "unlimited resource," and fresh ripe fruit are certainly not.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
New and Revised Responses
- Poor Trees
- FruitDate - Fruitarian Dating Group Note
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
If people are good only because they fear punishment, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms. Viruses can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea.
There are millions types of viruses, ~ 5,000 virus species have been described in detail. Viruses are found in almost every ecosystem and are the most abundant type of biological entity. The origins of viruses in the evolutionary history of life are unclear.
While not inside an infected cell or in the process of infecting a cell, viruses exist in the form of independent particles, virions, which consist of the genetic material made from either DNA or RNA, a protein coat, and in some cases an outer coat of lipids. Virion is about one one-hundredth the size of a bacterium.