Even love is not an "unlimited resource," and fresh ripe fruit are certainly not.
Support this project with the youtube button.
To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- © Lena Nechet
- Category: Responses, Commentary
Similar by Tags
New and Revised Responses
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- The Botany of Desire - Book Review
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
- To Selfishness by Mexie Mermaid
A sharp distinction between humans and “animals” is essential if we are to bend them to our will, make them work for us, wear them, eat them–without any disquieting tinges of guilt or regret. It is unseemly of us, who often behave so unfeeling toward other animals, to contend that only humans can suffer. The behavior of other animals renders such pretensions specious. They are just too much like us.