Even love is not an "unlimited resource," and fresh ripe fruit are certainly not.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
New and Revised Responses
- Poor Trees
- FruitDate - Fruitarian Dating Group Note
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
He should not kill a living being, nor cause it to be killed, nor should he incite another to kill. Do not injure any being, either strong or weak, in the world.
An essential amino acid, or indispensable amino acid, is an amino acid that cannot be synthesized by the organism, and must be supplied in diet.
The 9 amino acids humans cannot synthesize (F V T W M L I K H):
Animal and plant proteins are made up of about 20 common amino acids.
Synthesis of 6 other amino acids - conditionally essential - can be limited under special conditions (R C G Q P Y): arginine, cysteine, glycine, glutamine, proline, and tyrosine.
Dispensable amino acids can be synthesized in the human body, 5 (A D N E S): alanine, aspartic acid, asparagine, glutamic acid and serine .