Even love is not an "unlimited resource," and fresh ripe fruit are certainly not.
Support this project with the youtube button.
To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- © Lena Nechet
- Category: Responses, Commentary
Similar by Tags
New and Revised Responses
- FruitDate - Fruitarian Dating Group Note
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- The Botany of Desire - Book Review
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
The disappearance of a sense of responsibility is the most far-reaching consequence of submission to authority.