If some people tell you that you need to drink multiple liters of water and eat over 3000-5000 food calories every day regardless what your individual needs may be, if they advise you to sleep half of your lifetime without providing any supporting scientific data, if they tell you to never ever consume toxic temperature treated foods and then later switch the recommendation to any carbs, if they say you can eat tons of low fat stuff like potatoes and do not ever gain weight, if they try to alienate you from the rest of humanity by urging you to speak up and give ultimatums anytime anybody use any animal products, but they start with slamming people who are their direct competitors on the media market for trading only one ethically questionable product in small quantities, and in the same time they never discuss how some huge banana companies destroyed vast areas of wildlife, if they justify anything they say by their caring for animals and the planet, if they shame people with other body shapes and call it love, if they delete all challenging data on their sites, and tell people who are not successful on the regiment that they just lie, do something wrong or simply need years for a good lifestyle to start working, and then they tell you, that this is the only way to be healthy and considerate, - please do not necessarily believe it.
Support this project with the youtube button.
Against Freelee, Durianrider, 30bananasaday, RawTill4
- © Lena Nechet
- Category: Responses, Commentary
Similar by Tags
New and Revised Responses
- Response to Eisel Mazard (a-bas-le-ciel) - Unnatural Vegan vs. Ethical Vegans
- The Botany of Desire - Book Review
- Response to Charles Marlowe (VeganCheetah) about Vegan Drama
- Single-Issue Ethical Campaigns
- Is High Fruit Raw Vegan Diet the Key to Vitality and Health?
- To Claire Michelle: Abundance, Trusting Universe, Law of Attraction, Travel, Love, Trust
- To Chef AJ about Calories in Non-Starchy Vegetables
- One-Day Fruit Diet
- On "Unusable Protein" to Don
- Fruitarian Notes on Humanist Manifesto
- Anyone Can Be Real Vegan
- To Selfishness by Mexie Mermaid
A sharp distinction between humans and “animals” is essential if we are to bend them to our will, make them work for us, wear them, eat them–without any disquieting tinges of guilt or regret. It is unseemly of us, who often behave so unfeeling toward other animals, to contend that only humans can suffer. The behavior of other animals renders such pretensions specious. They are just too much like us.