A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
John Stuart Mill
- Parent Category: Data
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
George Bernard Shaw
The thought of two thousand people crunching celery at the same time horrified me.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.