All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Botanical fruits - the seed-bearing structures in flowering plants.
Nuts are the one-seeded, hard-shelled fruit of some plants (e.g. hazelnut).
Top 20 Tags
Imaginary good is boring; real good is always new, marvelous, intoxicating.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.