Fruitarian diet consists primarily of fruits and seeds in the botanical sense.
Examples of fruitarian meals:
- a melon, followed by a bunch of green peas after a while,
- several large pieces of fruits and a handful of nuts,
- a non-sweet fruit salad.
Lifestyle and ethics: fruitarianism.
© Lena Nechet
Category: Fruitarian Diet
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.