All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Difficulties in fruitarian practice, annoyances, limitations, problems of fruitarian life, irritations, disappointments, dissatisfaction and the ways to deal with them and resolve fruitarian issues.
Top 20 Tags
The disappearance of a sense of responsibility is the most far-reaching consequence of submission to authority.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.