All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Fruitarian meals, recipes, menus, meal plans.
Fruitarian Salad - a somewhat complex non-sweet fruit salad recipe, with my usual spices and herbs, and with some additional ingredients this time like chives, oregano, sage, thyme, marjoram, basil, rosemary, etc. - raw vegan, for Winter and cold - a 30-minute improvised video:
Hope you liked some of my ideas and got your own!
Here are two examples of two random satisfying days of vegan fruitarian food for one female and one male persons.
How is your "perfect" day of food looks like?
Yesterday was one of mine (Fruitarian Lena):
- two glasses of freshly made organic orange juice,
- a great smoothie with strawberries, purple grapes, bananas and oranges,
- ~50 g of organic raw zucchini chips (with sesame and sunflower seeds),
- a few dehydrated tomatoes,
- tried 4-5 pea sprouts for the first time,
- a big bowl of organic blueberries and blackberries,
- a pound pack (1/2 kg) of very ripe dark red organic strawberries!
Let me tell you how I make a basic non-sweet fruitarian salad, step by step, with 12 pictures.
This is a very simple recipe. Making this tomato-based salad, you can skip any ingredient, according to your preferences or mood, and still have a decent fairly healthy basic fruitarian or frugan meal. It takes less than 10 minutes to make it if you already have tomatoes and some avocadoes, chips, or greens. The dishes are easy to wash afterwards.
The ingredients you can usually get in any grocery store, in any season. People who have no interest in following any special diet can enjoy this salad too, as well as all vegetarians - it is vegan.
Top 20 Tags
To be is to be perceived.
A forest is a large area dominated by trees. Forests are the dominant terrestrial ecosystem of Earth, cover approximately 30% of the world's land, and contain 80% of the plant biomass.