All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
I will not kill or hurt any living creature needlessly, nor destroy any beautiful thing, but will strive to save and comfort all gentle life, and guard and perfect all natural beauty upon the earth.
A fungus is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that includes unicellular microorganisms such as yeasts and molds, as well as multicellular fungi that produce familiar fruiting forms known as mushrooms. These organisms are classified as a kingdom Fungi, which is separate from the other eukaryotic life kingdoms of plants and animals. Fungi do not use photosynthesis to create energy.