All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
We live in the best of all possible worlds.
Edible mushrooms are the fleshy and edible fruit bodies of several species of macrofungi - fungi which bear large fruiting structures - that are either harvested wild or cultivated.
Some mushrooms that are edible for most people can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, and old or improperly stored specimens can cause food poisoning. Deadly poisonous mushrooms that are frequently confused with edible mushrooms and cause fatal poisonings. Mushrooms growing in polluted locations can accumulate toxins (e.g. heavy metals).