All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
He who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.