All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
We live in the best of all possible worlds.
Protein deficiency rarely occurs as an isolated condition. It usually accompanies a deficiency of dietary energy and other nutrients resulting from insufficient food intake.
Deficiency of this severity is very rare in the United States, except as a consequence of pathologic conditions.
The symptoms are most commonly seen in deprived children in poor countries:
- poor musculature,
- thin and fragile hair,
- skin lesions
- hormonal imbalances.
Edema and loss of muscle mass and hair are the prominent signs in adults.