Most parents thought their child consumed enough fruits and vegetables, however, only 30% of preschoolers met the recommendation for just 5 daily servings.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Only Third of Pre-School Kids Eat Minimal Recommended Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.