Most parents thought their child consumed enough fruits and vegetables, however, only 30% of preschoolers met the recommendation for just 5 daily servings.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Only Third of Pre-School Kids Eat Minimal Recommended Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
He who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it.
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids - 20% Of the human body is made up of protein.
~500 Amino acids are known, 20 appear in the genetic code, 9 are essential for humans because they cannot be created from other compounds by the human body, and must be taken from food.
Amino acids carry out many important bodily functions:
- give cells their structure;
- play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients;
- have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries;
- essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue;
- important removal of waste deposits.