- Make sleep a priority.
- Stick to a sleep schedule, even on weekends.
- Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual.
- Exercise daily.
- Ensure ideal temperature, sound and light.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows.
- Beware of hidden sleep stealers, like alcohol and caffeine.
- Turn off electronics before bed.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Improve Your Sleep
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
An essential amino acid, or indispensable amino acid, is an amino acid that cannot be synthesized by the organism, and must be supplied in diet.
The 9 amino acids humans cannot synthesize (F V T W M L I K H):
Animal and plant proteins are made up of about 20 common amino acids.
Synthesis of 6 other amino acids - conditionally essential - can be limited under special conditions (R C G Q P Y): arginine, cysteine, glycine, glutamine, proline, and tyrosine.
Dispensable amino acids can be synthesized in the human body, 5 (A D N E S): alanine, aspartic acid, asparagine, glutamic acid and serine .