The results of the study, published in The British Medical Journal (BMJ), suggest young women should increase their fruit intake, especially during adolescence, in order to prevent cancer.
All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Fruit for Young Women to Prevent Cancer
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
William of Ockham
Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.
A plant-based diet is a diet of any animal (including humans) based on foods derived from plants, including vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits, but with few or no animal products.
"Plant-based diet" has been used to refer to the following diets:
- Vegan diet - no food from animal sources.
- Fruitarian - consists primarily of fruit.
- Raw vegan - food is uncooked and sometimes dehydrated.
- Vegetarian - plant foods, may include eggs and dairy, but no meat.
- Ovo-lacto vegetarian - includes dairy and eggs.
- Ovo vegetarian - includes eggs but no dairy.
- Lacto vegetarian - includes dairy but no eggs.
- Pescatarian - diet with eggs, dairy and seafood.
- Semi-vegetarian - with occasional inclusion of meat.