All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- fruitarian, vegan
- Areas of Expertise
- Art, Media, Business
- North America, Europe
- Miscellaneous Information:
Hi, thank you for visiting this fruitarian site. I put a lot of work into it in order to keep the dialogue about fruitarianism alive and public, and I appreciate your interest and time.
Please contact me with your collaboration ideas.
Similar by Tags
Top 20 Tags
George Bernard Shaw
The thought of two thousand people crunching celery at the same time horrified me.
Vitamins are a group of substances that are needed for normal cell function, growth, and development. There are 13 essential vitamins:
- Vitamin A (retinol, retinal, 4 carotenoids)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (D3 - Cholecalciferol, D2 - Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin E (tocopherols, tocotrienols)
- Vitamin K (phylloquinone, menaquinones)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine)
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Fat-soluble vitamins are stored in the body's fatty tissue: vitamins A, D, E, K.
Water-soluble vitamins - the body must use almost all water-soluble vitamins right away - vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and C.
Vitamin B12 is the only water-soluble vitamin that can be stored in the liver for many years.