All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Personal blog of Fruitarian Lena - fruitarian life in text and photographs.
The fact that I cared for this plant and it is healthy and beautiful makes this tomatoes even sweeter.
#fruitarian #fruitariangarden #tomato #growingfruit
- Notes: current
Yes, today on my 17K walk I have seen this scene: two guys in red shirts were caring a white sofa through the park, and a boy in white ran around them.
Below is a simple list of my more significant runs and walks (those much longer than 10K) in the last months of 2017, in kilometers (km, or K), starting with the most recent ones:
- December: 17, 9, 9, 12, 9, 9, 8, 9, 7, 8, 10, 9, 7, 10
- November: 10, 11, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7, 10, 10,11.
I do not count those under 5K.
It looks like I was not making my usual former 10K! I did not track the distance during the runs - it interrupts my audio-books, and I prefer to look at it later - and assumed that the distance I measured earlier was enough. Now I need to run about 1 km further to add 2K and make sure I make over 10 km (6.2 miles). There are a few days left in December, so maybe I could add a few 10s in my list.
Short after an unusually early run today I measured my heart rate, oxigen and stress levels, and have chosen my mood - happy. And then I have noticed I was apparently quite stressed :)
When I need to fly, I always try to request a fruit plate or a vegan dish of some kind, or at least vegetarian, even though I am unlikely to eat most of it.
This year I got lucky on my way to Europe with the fruit on a Lufthansa flight, and it made the trip more pleasant.
I found a very big papaya in a local growers store, around 13 inches long. And it was good too.
It seems to be a grapefruit season, so I've been buying them in big bags and making daily juice out of three large grapefruits. It takes a couple of minutes with this simple tool - I used to have one made of stainless steel - but the hard plastic works well too.
Grapefruit juice is so delicious, make some!
Top 20 Tags
Leonardo da Vinci
I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
Minerals (nutrients) are inorganic substances (contain no carbon) that are necessary for normal body function and development.
Macro-minerals are needed in large doses (approximate recommended daily intake, milligrams (mg) per day ):
- potassium, K (3500 mg) - metal, ions are necessary for the function of all living cells;
- chloride, Cl− (3400 mg) - essential electrolyte in all body fluids;
- sodium, Na, natrium (2400 mg) - metal, essential for all animals and some plants;
- calcium, Ca (1000 mg) - metal, essential for living organisms, produced in supernova nucleosynthesis;
- phosphorus, P (1000 mg) - in the form of the phosphate is required for all known forms of life;
- choline (425 - 550 mg) - essential vitamin-like (vitamin B4) nutrient, synthesized in human body, but not sufficiently;
- magnesium, Mg (350 mg) - metal, essential for all known living organisms;
Trace minerals are needed in very small amounts (recommended daily intake, milligrams (mg) or micrograms (mcg) per day:
- iron, Fe (15 mg) - metal, found in nearly all living organisms;
- zinc, Zn (8 - 11 mg) - metal, essential for humans and other organisms;
- manganese, Mn (5 mg) - metal, toxic essential trace element;
- fluorine, F, fluoride ion, F− (3 - 4 mg) - a beneficial poisonous element, essential for bone solidity;
- copper, Cu (2 mg) - metal, essential to all living organisms;
- iodine, I (150 mcg) - a key component of thyroid hormones;
- selenium, Se (35 mcg) - toxic in large doses, essential micronutrient for animals;
- chromium, Cr (30 mcg) - chromium (III) is questionably essential for humans.