All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Personal blog of Fruitarian Lena - fruitarian life in text and photographs.
Short after an unusually early run today I measured my heart rate, oxigen and stress levels, and have chosen my mood - happy. And then I have noticed I was apparently quite stressed :)
I found a very big papaya in a local growers store, around 13 inches long. And it was good too.
It seems to be a grapefruit season, so I've been buying them in big bags and making daily juice out of three large grapefruits. It takes a couple of minutes with this simple tool - I used to have one made of stainless steel - but the hard plastic works well too.
Grapefruit juice is so delicious, make some!
Today I went for a short run, five kilometers, first time after many days of rain. My heart rate (61 bpm) and SpO2 measurements are good.
Heart rate 63 by the end of the day.
SpO2 is 100%.
SpO2 stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood.
It is the percentage of oxygenated haemoglobin (haemoglobin containing oxygen) compared to the total amount of haemoglobin in the blood.
In this third week of the year my health app gave me a report with this numbers:
Avg. carb intake 156.7 g
Avg. fat intake 37.8 g
Avg. protein intake 22.9 g
Avg. carb percentage 59.0%
Avg. fat percentage 32.0%
Avg. protein percentage 9.0%
I did forget to log a couple of days and missed a few fruits, but the average numbers should be close to real. I ate more seeds this week than I do usually. It had been cold.
Top 20 Tags
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Edible mushrooms are the fleshy and edible fruit bodies of several species of macrofungi - fungi which bear large fruiting structures - that are either harvested wild or cultivated.
Some mushrooms that are edible for most people can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, and old or improperly stored specimens can cause food poisoning. Deadly poisonous mushrooms that are frequently confused with edible mushrooms and cause fatal poisonings. Mushrooms growing in polluted locations can accumulate toxins (e.g. heavy metals).