All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
All articles published on fruitarians.net
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Fruitarian ethics, history, worldview and ideas - theoretical and cultural aspects of fruitarianism, fruitarian lifestyle and diet.
Fruitarianism - a quest for optimal ethical ways to live and healthy diets based on fruits and seeds.
Fruitarian Ethics - moral principles that govern a fruitarians' behavior - fruitarian moral code, fruitarian values and value system, ideals, fruitarian standards of behavior, fruitarian virtues and conscience.
Fruitarian lifestyle, the way in which fruitarians live: practical ethical choices, environmentally-friendly and healthy behavior, fruitarian ways of daily living, forming relationships, and being active in societies. Fruitarianism
Fruitarian community: practicing fruitarians, members and supporters of the fruitarian network, friends and critics.
Notes on the site development, about fruitarian community, events, updates, plans, questions, etc.
Responses, discussions, commentary, answers, reviews.
Personal philosophy, lifestyle and diet of the author of this fruitarian site, a long-term vegan fruitarian Lena.
Top 20 Tags
He should not kill a living being, nor cause it to be killed, nor should he incite another to kill. Do not injure any being, either strong or weak, in the world.